Thursday, August 6, 2009

Atani Dominguez--Chapter 3

atani ch3a
Atani Dominguez, Age 23
Job: Flamenco Master
Marital Status: Currently dating Alec Rainer 26
atani ch3b
Atani has been dating Alec Rainer whom she met at her apartment building for about two years now. The past two years have been wonderful for the both of them. Healed was the broken heart that Atani had when she met Alec. Alec himself had grown in many ways since he met Atani. At first it was strange dating and living in the same apartment building but they managed. Alec decided to ask Atani to have a celebration party for their two year anniversary. Atani loved that her boyfriend enjoyed being part of her family. She loved how well her family responded to Alec inviting him to every single function that was planned. If she dared to go alone right away everyone would ask where Alec was at.
At the dinner Alec made the announcement of his anniversary gift to Atani. He informed her family that he was taking her away to the far East. He knew how much Atani loved the far East so he thought to himself there would be no better place for them to celebrate their anniversary.
Atani was so shocked that her sister Suki had to tell her to react to the news. Everyone was happy to see that Atani and Alec were together and that finally they were both happy.
atani ch3c
Alec check in after he inspected the room that he checked out online. He needed for this anniversary to go smoothly. He still remembered their failed first anniversary celebration. The new restaraunt he took Atani too was horrible. He felt so bad that he knew he had to make it up on this trip.
atani ch3d
After they settled in and got their hot stone massages, Alec went to find Atani by the lake enjoying the view.
"are you having fun?"
"Oh yes. Alec this is such a wonderful surprise. I am so shocked that you managed to plan this without me knowing."
" You babe, I can do things on my own."
atani ch3e
Alec softly pulled Atani up from the bench and held her in his arms.
"I love you and im happy that we get to come together to the place that you love."
"I am happy too. I love this place Alec. Its so peaceful and calm. I can sit here for hours and stare at the quietness of the lake."
"I know. Your much calmer here than at home. I love seeing you like this. Can you imagine us here together forever?"
"If we could afford it? Yes I can. I love it here."
"One day. One day we will but for now. Atani I love you and I can not see myself with no one that is not you. I miss you so much even though we live in the same apartment building. I have been trying to plan this but I cant wait. Atani, I wanted to ask you to marry me?"
"Oh Alec. I will marry you. I have always dreamed of being with someone like you. I cant wait for our lives to be joined as one."
Atani had never been happier. She was now engaged and could not believe that it happened in her favorite vacation place.
atani ch3f
"I wanted to propose something to you?"
"What Alec?"
"How about we get married here?"
"Sure why not. I love this place and im sure my family would love to come here."
"I meant lets get married on this vacation"
"What? and have my family miss out on my wedding? Honey come on."
"Baby this is your favorite place and honestly the wedding is for US. I love your family and your mom and dad didnt mind the idea."
"You told my parents? They were OK with it?"
"Yes. All they want is a big party when we get home. Come on Atani. Its our day."
"OK fine. You better not be lying to me Alec."
atani ch3g
It was a perfect day for a wedding. Atani looked at Alec placing the ring on her finger. Funny she thought that a ring could mean so much. For them it meant trust, love, friendship and respect for one another. It meant that their lives would be joined for this life and beyond.
Alec's hands were trembling. "How is it that this ring seems so small that I could drop it at any minute" he thought. He longed for this day forever and here it was. Atani and he were now joined as husband and wife.
atani ch3h
Alec thought that Atani could not give sweeter kisses than she already did but he was wrong. This was a kiss of a wife to her husband. He squeezed her tight and never wanted to let her go.
atani ch3i
"Were married! I still cant believe my parents or family were not here. But your right baby. This is our day and our night. Lets go and enjoy the rest of our vacation"
"I agree. Lets go."
* * * *

atani ch3j
A week later, Suki arrived at Atani's apartment in desperate need to talk to someone. She had a note written but was surprised to hear noise coming from with in. To her surprise her sister Atani and her new husband Alec were back from their Vacation/honeymoon.
"Im so happy that your back. When did you guys get in?"
"We got in last night right Atani? We were going to call but it was so late. The flight got delayed before we could catch the flight back to Viramontes."
"Im so happy that you guys are back. I really missed you Atani...and you too Alec"
atani ch3k
"Suki? What are you doing?"
"Im calling the family. Alec now that your back its time for us to celebrate that finally you are part of our family"
"OK well Ill get the food at the store while you call the family over."
"Thats what im talking about Alec"

atani ch3l
Atani and Alec felt so blessed to have such a large family. They all came over with gifts and well wishes for the newlyweds. Atani was happy that her husband didnt mind that her family came over with short notice. This is what made her love him even more.

atani ch3m
Atani was busy cleaning up and noticed that her husband was no where to be found. She saw Suki and went to ask her if she had seen Alec. Atani felt bad because right when she approached Suki she noticed that she was arguing heavily with Hayden.
Was this the reason why Suki came over to look for her today? She knew that something was wrong because she knew her twin well. She excuse herself and headed outside to where Hayden saw Alec disappear to. She was about to go out there when her mom, Estelle cut her off.
"Honey Alec and your dad are talking. Give them a minute."
"Oh OK."
atani ch3n
"Alec I could not be happier for the two of you. I must admit that I have never seen Atani so happy as she is today. We welcome you with open arms and hope that you feel that you are part of the Dominguez family as Atani is part of yours".
"Thank you so much. I do feel part of the family and I thank you so much for coming over today."
Alec liked his father-in-law but sometimes so much sentiment made him feel nervous. Instead he thanked his father-in-law and rushed inside to help Atani with the cleaning.
* * * *

atani ch3o

A year later they were getting ready to purchase their new home. Alec got tired of the noisy and nosy neighbors. They had managed to save enough for a down payment and they found this lovely house. Atani at first could not even imagine living in a place painted as this house was. Alec saw her disapproval of the exterior paint that he stepped in , "think of the potential. We can do a lot with this place. We can even start a family when were ready"

"Your right.if you promise to paint the exterior first then you have a deal."

"Deal" Alec looked at his wife and was happy that they purchased their first home.
atani ch3p

Here is the house after Alec, Austin and Miguel spent a whole day painting and laying floor tile on the exterior porch. Atani loved her new house and she couldnt be happier.
atani ch3q

They had their first of many house parties to come. Atani loved seeing her niece Dominica play with her mom Laci. There were times when she wanted to start a family but being 24 she decided to wait a while before they actually had a baby.
atani ch3r

Alec was sitting down eating his meal when Hayden (Suki's husband) just plopped himself down. Alec could smell the liquor on his breath. He just hoped that his brother-in-law would keep his food down.

"Alec...Alec so you married into the family huh? Well get ready bro because before you know it they will be here all the time. Especially if she has a temper like her twin, my wife Suki, then WATCH OUT. That girl has a temper and she is so fucking annoying".

"Hayden. Watch your mouth. There are kids around. Look if you dont like your marriage or you have problems please lets talk about it another day."

"No, I cant stand being married. Every day is the same thing. We argue about money. She doesnt understand that I look for a job and then they let me go. What am I supposed to do? Dont you agree?"

"Hayden. I told you we can talk about this another day. Not now. Not while the family is here."

Without giving him another chance to respond, Alec got up and left. He couldnt believe that Hayden would disrespect his sister-in-law like he did that night.
atani ch3s

Meanwhile Atani and Suki were enjoying the new pool.

"Atani, are you happy?"

"Yes. Why Suki? I have been meaning to ask you. Are you OK? Everytime I see you well dont get offended but you seem angry. Almost like your upset at something or is it someone?"

"Atani, things are not always what they seem. I just hope that things are better for you than they are for Hayden and myself. He is not the man that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with."

"Suki...what are you saying?"

"Im reaching the end of my rope Atani. I really am. You see him.. hes over there drinking like there is no tomorrow. I better get him out of here before he make a big mess."
atani ch3t

Once the party was over Alec and Atani sat down for a nice glass of milk before they went to bed. As if they were reading each others mind Alec asked Atani,

"Is your sister Suki OK with Hayden?"

"Why do you ask Alec?"

"He was saying some things that were rude at the dinner table. He needs to learn to hold his liquor. I hope Suki is OK."

"I do too Alec. I hope she is OK as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment