Friday, April 23, 2010

Ariel Dominguez Chapter 3

Ariel (22), Francis Worthington (25)
Their triplets; Alexa, Benjamin and Estelle. (2)
Narrated by Ariel.
Ariel Ch3
We have been struggling so much that I have been eating my emotions. I know that this is not a good thing but Frances does not really complain. As a matter of fact, he never says anything.
Ariel Ch3
I decided that WE could use an exercise machine so I moved some money around and bouthg this. Frances was upset but what could he do? WE needed this badly.
Ariel Ch3
On the days I work, Francis stays home with the kids. Having three is very taxing on our money. I had no idea that my brother Austin Miguel was going to pop by to see how we were doing. Francis calls in checking in on us while I call it checking up on us. Needless to say Austin Miguel was shocked at how we were living.
Ariel Ch3
Frances and he started talking about why we were not married and all the benefits our marriage would have on us. He also mentioned the tax breaks we would get. Frances fell for it.
Ariel Ch3
At dinner that night he could not stop talking about us getting married. I do love Frances but sometimes I wonder if its a good idea. I am only 22 and a mother of three kids. Its just too taxing.
Ariel Ch3
Frances kept insisting and finally I gave in. On the morning of our wedding I was having huge doubts but he just kept quiet. Then I finally realized he was actually asleep.
Ariel Ch3
No way I could call it off now. My whole family came to Downtown to see us get married. Everyone was so excited that I was doing the right thing.
Ariel Ch3
I think we ordered more chairs than actually family members. Either way I was happy to see that everyone was here.
Ariel Ch3
Our vows were short but simple. I was finally Mrs. Frances Worthington III. It was weird because I had felt married all this time. Now I just had the ring to prove it.
Ariel Ch3
I kissed Frances while my family cheered. I guess Atani and Alec were reliving their own wedding because they kissed as well.
Ariel Ch3
The kids had to be put to bed before the party was over. I was just hoping everyone wouldnt stay too long. We both had a bus day the next day.
Ariel Ch3
I guess marriage agrees with me because I hit the lottery and won $30,000. That with the money we had in our account I managed to pay off our debt and fix up the house. Now we have two stories instead of one floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment