Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Asia Dominguez Chapter 7

Asia (36), Naremi (8)
Narrated by Asia
Asia ch 7
I am trying to instill a good workout regimen in Naremi. She has been gaining a little weight and it was just not healthy. As of now she wines every time we have to work out. In the end she will reap the rewards.
Asia ch 7
Vincent and I are doing great. I have never had so much fun in a relationship. I just love the fact that we can have dinner and were happy with that. He is so nice to Naremi and he caters to me 110%.
Asia ch 7
Naremi is happy as well. School is better than ever. She was getting low grades but I nipped that in the bud. She knows that she is my priority no matter what.
Asia ch 7
Sure Vincent and I can go on dates but we choose to have at home dates. Naremi joins us but she feeds cuddles our dog and then goes to her room.
Asia ch 7
I had a party the other day and invited my sibilings. I loved seeing Austin Miguel and of course my lovely very pregnant twin sister Africa. She is loving every minute of her pregnancy as much as I am. She is waiting for me to get pregnant. I am finally sexually active but I am being careful. I want to choose when I will have a baby. No accidents here.

No comments:

Post a Comment