Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Austin Miguel Dominguez II, Chapter 7

Austin Miguel II (33), Kea (30)
Their child: Austin Victor III (6)
Narrated by: Kea.
Photobucket
Ever since Miguel started working with Jordan we had several problems. I love my husband but I do not trust Jordan one bit. Finally Miguel got fed up and decided to come to counseling with me. The minute we got in front of the building Miguel was trying to make me go elsewhere.
Photobucket
I made sure we were in the right place and was told to have a seat. That the doctor will be ready in a few minutes.
Photobucket
Once inside she introduced her self and asked us why were there. I explained my issues and Miguel explained that he did not want to lose his job. I explained how I thought we were ready to have another child. Victor was six and we were not getting any younger. Dr. Eva in the end said that we had small issues that needed to be worked out. She gave us some exercises and we promised to do them and come back for a follow up visit.
Photobucket
Weeks after our visit to the therapist, things were going great. we were now talking and finally I felt that we were on the same page.
Photobucket
That is until Miguel came home with a puppy for Victor. For some reason he thought he would quell my need for a baby with this puppy. Sure the puppy was cute but it was no baby.
Photobucket
Austin Victor loved the puppy. He hugged him and even asked if the puppy would sleep in his room. We both said no to that idea. For now the puppy would sleep downstairs in the dining room.
Photobucket
I didn't know how to tell Miguel but with all of our love making I got pregnant. I needed to tell Miguel because my clothes were not fitting any more.
Photobucket
I have to admit that I noticed he was shocked. He then told me that he noticed that I was gaining weight. In the end he excused himself and said he needed to let out some steam.
Photobucket
I heard him playing his music upstairs. I don't know if he was upset or what. I just gave him space and let him do what he had to do.
Photobucket
This time it was Miguel that called our therapist. We went to see Dr. Eva and we told her that I was pregnant. She was happy but noticed Miguel was not. She questioned him and his answer surprised me.
Photobucket
"I love her but I am scared that we are not ready financially nor emotionally for another baby. I just started my master's degree and she is barely trying to do advance in her career."
"I hear your worries but at the same time the baby is here. What are your plans"
"
Photobucket
When we finally got home it made me realize that yes I needed to think about what were my plans. My plans had to change and it had to include my beautiful wife, child and my new baby. I knew it would be different but I knew that we would make it. For now we just had to work on this marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment