Friday, June 4, 2010

Atani Dominguez--Chapter 7

Atani (31), her husband Alec (36)
Their children: Hitoshi and Kanji (4) and Ja-Khan (1)
Narrated by Alec
Atani Chapter 7
Our family has expanded a lot since the birth of Ja-Khan. It has taken a bit to get used to having three kids instead of just the twins. It was good that we decided to wait because now the twins were about to be a little more independent. Atani and I were planning Hitoshi and Kanji's birthday celebration.
Atani Chapter 7
With Ja-Khan's birth Atani placed her dancing career completely on hold. I wanted her not to regret her decision but she said, "im a world class ballerina. They will hold my place" . I hope she's right. Her body seemed to bounce back but I just want her to be happy.
Atani Chapter 7
We decided to celebrate the boys birthday quitely. We had a small swimming pool party and invited her brother and sisters. We had a great turn out.
Atani Chapter 7
Atani was happy to see that Austin Miguel II was going to have another baby. My nephew was already 6 and it was time. I think Atani started thinking about having another baby when she saw Kea all pregnant.
Atani Chapter 7
For Ja-Khan's birthday we decided to have just a family dinner. Immediate family. Don't get me wrong I love my in-laws but with the recent death of my nephew Darius it didn't feel right to have a party. The twins got computer to help them with their homework. Atani and I have decided to enroll them in Private school so they need all the help they can get.
Atani Chapter 7
I come home and I go straight to Ja-Khan's room and pick him up to play with him. Now that my career is a little more stable I can relax more with the family.
Atani Chapter 7
It seems that Atani's dance company wants her back and pronto. The dance season is among us and Atani agreed to go back to work. I just hope that she doesn't worry too much about the boys. She is even contemplating getting them a full time nanny. I said no. We can do with a part-time nanny for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment