Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Africa Dominguez-- Chapter 4

africa4a
Africa (age, 29), her wife Laci (29)
Children: twins Darius and Dominica (age, 13)
twins: Sasha and Nicolas (age 4)
Narrated by Africa.
africa4b
There is not too much action going on in my household and thats the way I like it. It has been peaceful and calm. We are now used to the toddlers getting to everything that we lay down so now Darius and Dominica really clean up after themselves. Laci and I are both happy with our jobs. Who could ask for anything more?
africa4c
Now I know that I mentioned that we had no drama but, now my kids turned to teens. Darius and Dominica are 13 and let me tell you that they are so full of energy. The first thing Darius asked me was if they can have a cellphone. I and Laci of course said, NO. Laci is just as shocked that we are parents to teenagers. I still can not believe that they are growing up so fast.
africa4d
Laci and I love entertaining and I think my whole family is like that. We are a small family and we like to keep in touch. Especially since my parents are now gone. I miss my parents every day since I walk past the home where I grew up. I am so happy that I got to work out my issues with my mother and managed to enjoy the rest the time I had her.
Laci and I discussed having a small dinner party and she agreed that it had been a while since we had one.
africa4e
Everyone came over and we all caught up on what has been going on in our lives.
Photobucket
My sister Asia came over and still has the idea of actually adopting another child. I think that is great but were not getting any younger and i was her to experience dating. I dont want her to look back and think , "why didnt I date and find someone." I know my sister is using her daughter to hide the fact that she has not dated. I dont know whats her deal. I know she's not gay like me, I know she likes guys but I just dont know if my parents relationship tainted her. in the end my parents were so in love that I hope that didnt taint Asia. Either way if she does decide to adopt then as her twin I will stand by her side.

No comments:

Post a Comment