Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Asia Dominguez-- Chapter 4

asia4a
Asia (age, 29)
Children: Naremi (age, 2)
Narrated by Asia.
asia4b
My daughter has grown up so fast. She is now 2 years old and honestly I am seriously thinking of adopting another child. When I adopted Naremi the process was so quick that I am hoping that if I do decide to adopt another baby.
I did decide to hire a nanny to take care of Naremi while I am at work. I must confess that I wish I could be a stay at home mom instead of having to go to work. Being that I am a single mother I think it would be hard to stay at home. For now Naremi will just have to enjoy being my only baby.
asia4c
My twin sister Africa came by with her family. I made breakfast and we all sat down to catch up on what has been going on. It is amazing to see that my niece and nephew, Dominica and Darius are so grown up. I hardly recognized Dominica when she rang my doorbell. She looks so much like the Dominguez side of the family.
I brought up the idea of adopting another child and Africa quickly asked if I was ever going to date. Laci, her wife, thought that maybe I was too shy to date or just haven't found the right one. The truth of the matter is that I honestly do not care to date right now. I care about my daughter and making sure she has everything she needs.
asia4d
Dominica has been coming around quite a bit to ask me how I am. I think that her mother, Africa is putting her up to it. I love my niece... she has so much potential. I started talking to her about college and she said she was not decided on going.
I advised her not to tell her mom that because knowing Africa, she would have a heart attack. We spent the afternoon looking at old pictures. We both were sad when we saw pictures of my parents.
Photobucket
Later I came up to make sure that Naremi was tucked in. I looked at her and my heart swelled with so much love that I had for her. If I do decide to adopt it will be hard to share my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment