Thursday, October 1, 2009

Suki Dominguez---Chapter 4

suki4a
Suki (25), boyfriend Toby (28)
Narrated by Suki.
suki4b
No matter how much I try to move on Hayden refuses to do so. He comes on a daily basis and leaves several roses for me. Toby and I have been dating well over a year and Hayden just doesnt get it.
We argued forever in my front yard until I told him to get a life. He keeps telling me that he has changed and can make me happy. I do not care what he can or can not do because I love Toby and I am so much happier with him.
suki4c
I did not mention it to Toby because it would ruin our dinner. I invited my family over to get to know Toby more and to announce that we decided to get married. Everyone was surprised but they were happy because I have been divorced for a while.
suki4d
My whole family was getting along with Toby. Im so happy that the family was together. We have all been striving to have dinner at each house as a method to stay united as a family.
suki4e
My twin, Atani and her husband gave me their thumbs up on Toby. both Atani and I remember Toby from college but he was graduating when we enrolled. I am just happy that everyone loves him.
" Im happy to see you happy Suki, you deserve it" said Alex.

suki4f
I dont know how or when it happened....but it did. Im so mad at myself for opening the door. Not only did I open the door but I feel so dumb for doing so. I opened the door and it was Hayden. He apparently heard that I got engaged with Toby and was so drunk when he came to my house.
suki4g
He grabbed me and started pulling me into a head lock. I thought it was a nightmare that I was living. I really wanted it to be over. I thought to myself that this was it...Hayden was going to kill me.
suki4h
I managed to fight back and hit him where it hurt. I cant believe that Hayden was even capable of doing this. I saw my chance and ran into my bedroom and locked the door.
sukich4i
Hayden kept slamming on the door.
"Listen.....bitch...Suki..your my wife. OK..OK im sorry. Look how can you get married so fast? You promised me forever and your getting married to some other guy? ...Ill be back.. I promise you forever..... Suki..open the door... im sorry..You know I love you."
I sat there crying wishing for him to leave. I didnt know how I was going to survive this. I feared Toby coming over and seeing me like this. I wanted everything to be done with.
I waited for a what seemed minutes..I came out of the room and Hayden had left. I slammed the door closed and called Atani. I didnt know who else to call.
sukich4j
When Atani got to my house she asked why I was locked in my bedroom. I hugged my twin so hard and told her that I loved her. Before I knew it, I started crying and told her what had transpired.
sukich4k
Atani was so shocked that she didnt know what to say. All of a sudden she smiled and told me that I had survived this and that we were going to call the police. I didnt want to call the police but Atani made the call regardless.
sukich4l
The policewoman that came over was so nice and understanding. She told me that Hayden would be arrested for assault and that there would be a restraining order placed against him. I felt a little safer but still knew that Hayden was loose.
suki4l
Toby ran over right after work. He hugged me and was so worried. he was going to call his contacts and make sure that they pushed for a quick restraining order. He also told me that he was moving in.
I was in shock and agreed for him to move in because I needed to feel safety.
suki4m
The whole Hayden issue resolved with a few weeks. He was now in jail for a few months and Toby asked me if we can get back to planning our wedding.
There was nothing more that I wanted than marrying this man. I told him that we needed to move on and needed to get married.
suki4n
we had a small ceremony. No one from my family was there because I wanted it that way. Toby and I were married in front of the justice of the peace and we were finally one.
suki4o
Do we not look happy? I am.
suki4p
To show his love, Toby agreed to have me redo his hair. I have been trying to see if I have what it takes to be a hair stylist. I think that I may have the skills that I need.
suki4q
Here is Toby with his new hair cut. I had to add some hair (wink, wink) but all in all it looks good. I love him so much.
suki4r
Later that night Toby told me something that shocked me but made me feel good.
"Hey Suki"
"Yes"
"I think that we should move. I dont want anyone bothering us in our new home. Do you agree?"
"I do. "
I snuggled up to him and loved feeling him next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment