Friday, October 30, 2009

Ariel (18), Frances J. Worthington (22)
Narrated by Ariel.
ariel1a
Freshman Year:

I got to college and before I knew it my sisters and brothers called me to tell me that my father had passed. I really doubted staying in school because honestly who would pay for it? But my family informed me that my father had paid for my college prior to his passing. I did not know what I was doing here. I miss my father and I did not want to be here.
ariel1b
I thought about it and decided to go ahead and register for school. Trust me I did not want to but for my dad I would do it. I looked at my picture and I realized...I need a make over.
ariel1c
the first thing that one learns in college is there are way too many notes, requirements and term papers. I can not believe that I need al this to complete my degree.
ariel1d
The best thing that happened to me is that I can finally freely date Frances. He and I rekindled our relationship. It was something that we both were dying to do. Back home my parents watched me like a hawk and then Frances left for college. Now that im here it was time for us to begin anew.
ariel1g
Before I knew it we were taking our relationship to the next level. It was everything that I dreamed about. Sex was something that was new and wonderful to me. Frances was happy to teach me but soon the student became the teacher. The last semester of my freshman year I barely passed since I was too busy with Frances.

Sophmore Year:
ariel1e
School is getting to our relationship. Frances is more distant and he is more concentrated on his pending graduation. I on the other hand am struggling just staying on course. I am worried that he will leave me so I want to spend every moment with him. How did my love for Frances become so obsessive? He came to my room and told me that if I did not give him space then he would end it. I agreed to give him space and I needed space myself. I needed to get my things together if I am going to pass this semester.
ariel1f
I tried to desperately finish the termpaper that I had due for my class. No matter how I tried to focus I couldnt. No it was not because I was thinking of Frances.. It was because I felt so sick. I decided to see the the school nurse and see what was going on. I got home and I realized my worst possible scenario came true. I got online and prayed that anyone I knew was online to tell them... that I was pregnant.
ariel1h
I told most of my family and they were supportive. after all what could they do? I told Frances but he was in shock. With all of his Senior year responsibilities he could not come by often to see how I was doing. I think he thinks I did this on purpose. Trust me I did not.
Photobucket
You would think that being pregnant in college would be OK or not looked at as wierd. I got nothing but stares from my class mates. Some could not even believe that I would continue college knowing that I was pregnant. I looked at them and realized they were crazier than I.
ariel1j
Getting around was much worse than when i was not pregnant. I just wanted to finish this semester. I am just into my first trimester and im suffering so bad.
ariel1k
Frances was officially done with school and he came over to profusely apologize for ignorning me. He could not believe that he was actually going to be a dad and he was ready to take on the responsiblity.
I was happy that he finally saw the light. I was also happy that I was finally able to keep some food down.
ariel1l
My professor that was also my couselor asked to see me regarding my sophmore semester grade. She asked me if I was OK. Then she proceeded to tell me that I was going to be dropped from my academic program. I barely made a D in my classes and I had already been on Academic probation since my Freshman year.
She advised me to take time off and to deliver my baby. She said that I could reapply for readmission and start anew or continue when I left off.
ariel1m
I sat there staring at her. I had wanted to leave school so bad but to be technically kicked out is a different. I didnt know how I was going to tell my family that I was dropped out of my program.
ariel1n
I got to my dorm room and began to pack. When Frances heard I got dropped he wanted to see me immediately. Before I could even being to explain my plans Frances kneeled down and asked me to marry him. I didnt know what to say but being that he is the father of my baby, I said "Yes".
ariel1o
Now that Im leaving college, I know I have Frances' support. I have to stay calm because I have a baby on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment