Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ch 5--Asia Dominguez

Photobucket
Asia (32) her daughter Naremi (4)
Narrated by Asia
Photobucket
My baby girl was turning five and I was brave enough to invite the whole family over. I still wish my parents could have been here with us. I still miss them but I am happy to be surrounded by loving family.
Photobucket
I got Naremi and we blew the candles on her cake. I knew that this would be the first step of many into her road to adulthood.
Photobucket
Meanwhile the kid got ready to play, so did we grown ups. I went swimming in the backyard poo with Africa and Laci. I have not had that much fun in a long time. I could get used to this.
Photobucket
After drying off and resetting my hair, I managed to steal some time to sit with Ariel. I know that she is young and well she is having a baby. My brother Miguel is still livid that Ariel is pregnant. But what can one do? I managed to calm Miguel down a little bit.

Photobucket
I can tell my daughter is going to be a little busy body. Now all of a sudden she is in everyone's business. She even managed to find out about Ariel and Frances. She was asking them about their relationship and worse what color the baby would come out. I need to teach this girl some manners.
Photobucket
Another thing that I have kept to myself is that I really like one of my co-workers. I could hardly believe it myself. His name is Alvin Kuta. I just want to giggle like a school girl. I honestly didn't think that dating was in me but Alvin is my first real crush. I dont know if it is OK that I do this or not. I have a little girl to think about.
Photobucket
I guess I was not being too careful because Naremi caught me hugging Alvin the other day. She did not waste a second to ask me if I was dating. I thought she would be upset but on the contrary she is quite happy for me. She says she enjoys seeing me happy. Not bad for a six year old huh? Yes time sure does fly. Wasnt it yesterday I was celebrating her 5th birthday?
Photobucket
With Naremi's blessing, I decided that I could really begin to date Alvin. I gave him my very first kiss. I know im 33 and have not kissed anyone. I feel like i'm in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment