Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ch 5--Africa Dominguez

Photobucket
Africa (31), Laci (31). Their children: (twins) Darius and Dominica (15) and (twins) Sasha and Nicolas (6)
Narrated by Laci
Photobucket
All of our kids are growing up faster than we would like them too. It seems like only yesterday I was making sure that Sasha would stop pulling Nicolas' hair. Now they are best friends and enjoying playing outside. Both Africa and I are lucky to have children that get along with each other. We try to inforce in them that they are family and they have to look after one another.
Photobucket
As far as us. We have been doing fine.
Africa still works with kids as a ventriloquist where as I am still project leader in my science career. I guess you could say we have not been that proactive in our careers. I have noticed Africa acting strangely and I have a feeling its about her career. I think she is getting burned out and I try to support her need to advance.
Photobucket
Her sister Ariel came by the other day and she was ecstatic to show her pregnant belly. She made me think back to when I was carrying Sasha and Nicolas. I think Africa scared her because she told her that she was sure that Ariel was carrying twins.
Photobucket
Right when I started to panic, Africa told me why she has been moody lately. She told me that she was expecting. I never thought that she would carry a child. I always assumed it would be me. I still can not believe that were expecting but I am excited about hearing the pitter patter of little feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment