Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ch--5 Austin Dominguez II--Legacy

Austin Miguel (29), Kea (26) and their son Austin Victor III (2)
Narrated by Kea.
Photobucket
Our son was now two years old and I enjoyed every second of our time together. I am sure that many thought that I would quit my job but I did not. No matter how much Miguel and I fight over it, well I just could not give up my job. I needed a career not only at home but out of it too.
As much as Miguel wanted to say it would scar our child well it has not so far. Victor is full of life and enjoys his time playing on his activity table.
Photobucket
I would try to avoid the arguments about my job and his but he wouldnt hear it. It was as if it was OK for him to be gone out of the house yet I could not. What was the deal with that? We would talk and then our arguments would escalate. I didnt want to argue but I was not just going to let him tell me what to do without hearing my viewpoint.
Photobucket
Times were tough on my marriage. I could tell there were days when we were not speaking were the hardest. I would catch Miguel questioning why we ever got married. I know he is upset but I hope that he sees things my way some day. I refuse to let go of my career that took me a long time to accomplish.
Photobucket
On my days off I spend it all day with Victor. I am simply amazed by the things that he does. I cant remember the last time that I actually fed him a bottle. He now is a big boy as he says and he only eats out of a plate.
Photobucket
As much as we argue..when we make up. OH yea..the making up is the best part. This is when I wish we could just put everything about my career to the side and just enjoy each other. What is so wrong about enjoying ourselves?
Photobucket
I have to admit that Fatherhood to Miguel fits him like a glove. When he is home he runs to Victor's aid before I even can react.


Photobucket
We still have our dinner parties where the whole family comes over to talk and gossip about what has been going on lately. It seems that everyone in our family is finally doing well. Its a good feeling when you are part of a successful family.
Photobucket
Austin began arguing with me again..but to my surprise he finally gave in. He said he loved me too much to withhold my career. finally we are going to work on fixing our marriage... the arguing has made a few bumps in our relationship that we have to smooth out. I am just happy that we can finally move foward.

No comments:

Post a Comment