Friday, January 1, 2010

Ch5-- Atani Dominguez-Rainer

Atani (27) her husband Alec (32) and their children: (twins) Hitoshi and Kanji (1)
Narrated by Alec
Photobucket
My wife and I are so delighted to be parents. Don't get me wrong when I say that I am tired. It is not because I have a family and a hectic job, its because I feel so old! Atani laughs when I tell her that the twins are taking my energy. Look at them so cute and innocent. I love my boys. This is the greatest gift that I could have ever received. I still can not believe that our boys are here and they are safe. I guess the Dominguez clan is full of twins and triplets. It is a rarity to have a single birth in this family. Now that I think of it only Miguel had one baby, my nephew Victor.
Photobucket
We celebrated the twins second year calmly than we anticipated. As much as we wanted to celebrate it, well we just didnt have the energy. Now that the boys are learning to walk it is going to be a bigger challenge. I know I may complain but in reality I would not have it any other way.
Photobucket
The moments that we wake up and we hear silence is pure pleasure. Before pleasure for us would be making love in the morning or anytime we wanted. Now it consists of having a few moments of silence. When I say moments I mean moments because before you know it we hear the boys beginning to stir in their bedroom.
Photobucket
We get up and make them breakfast and get ready for the brand new day. The boys love their oatmeal but I cant help but look at their eyes and see them searching for something ...to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment