Friday, January 1, 2010

Ch 5--Suki Dominguez-brueg

Suki (27) her husband Toby (30)
Photobucket
Toby is so excited about his new office. He has several interesting cases in Viramontes. Who ever knew that being a lawyer would be exciting. With our recent drama here, Toby has decided that its best that we move and make a nice and fresh start. I agreed. We have been looking to buy a house. Can you imagine me a home owner? I am still working at the architectural firm and it looks like I might be promoted soon.
Photobucket
We found a house and we decided to throw one last party at our apartment to celebrate the move. My whole family came out to support us. I know I shouldnt feel this way but I am glad to leave this apartment behind and the horrible memories that it brought me.
Photobucket
I still venture to do hair at home. I tried to this this poor guy but I have no idea how he ended up like this. At this rate I doubt that I will improve my clientele list. Toby tells me to relax and it will come naturally. I on the other hand might look into some stylist classes.
Photobucket
Finally the big move was here! Toby made sure that we cleared everything out. He told me that he would give me a few minutes alone to say go9od bye to the place. I looked around and was amazed at how big and empty it looked.
I started my adulthood here and even started my first marriage to Hayden here. That ended in disastrous events but either way I finally met my new husband. I am glad to be leaving here. I need to heal especially since Toby and I just found out that im expecting.
Photobucket
Outside our new house we were nervous. The house was bigger than I had remembered it but it was ours. Toby wanted to carry me in but I refused. It seemed the more I refused the more adamant he was about it. So I gave it.
Photobucket
Atani has been a great support to me in my pregnancy. I am having a difficult pregnancy to the point that I almost miscarried my baby not once but twice. I was finally put on bed rest so I never got to show off my big belly to my family.
Now that I am so near my due date, I am just happy to finally see the end of my pregnancy.
Photobucket
A few weeks later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy which we named Madison. I am so happy that my baby is healthy. Unfortunately the birthing process was not easy and due to complications ... I am now unable to have another child. Toby says he is fine with just having his son. Who knows maybe I was not meant to be a mother to another baby. The good news for Madison is that im going to spoil him silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment