Friday, January 22, 2010

Ariel Dominguez--Chapter 2

Ariel (20) Frances Worthington (23)
Narrated by Ariel
Photobucket
Frances and I moved into the smallest apartment possible in downtown. I didnt want to move here but Frances said he would be closer to his job. As of now he is working as a paramedic. I guess the crime in downtown will give way for his advancement.
Our house it literally small. I want us to get a loan to fix this place up but Frances insists that we can live likethis for a while.
Photobucket
A while did pass because before we knew it, I was giving birth. I didnt know what to do but Frances freaking out didnt help me any.
Photobucket
I had triplets! I could not believe that I am a mom to triplets. We paid the $9,000 birthing fee and now were ever more squashed in this house. We gave up our bedroom for the triplets. We now sleep in the living room. We named them Alexa, Benjamin and Estelle (for my mom).
Photobucket
My older sister Africa and Asia came by with gifts to see us. They had never seen our house and were shocked to see how small it was. Africa wanted me to move in with her and Laci but I said no. I wanted to start my life just like they did.
Photobucket
Asia was supportive but also asked if I needed help. Why cant they understand that I need to do these things on my own? I know im the baby of the family but geesh! Asia said that Miguel would make the trip as soon as he could. I could wait for that...if they wanted to move me out Miguel would be worse.
Photobucket
Frances survived the visit but asked if my sisters were always so over protective. I told him that yes they were. Frances just looked at me and told me that everything would be iine in due time. I just hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment