Thursday, October 1, 2009

Atani Dominguez--Chapter 4

atani4a
Atani (25) and her husband Alex (30)
Narrated by Alex.
atani4b
I love my wife. I think that any man who is lucky enough to find their soul mate should just enjoy it. Atani and I have breakfast almost every morning and we tell each other that we love one another. I am happy that we have been married for over two years and we have never been happier.
I was happy when Atani confirmed what I suspected all along. She told me over breakfast that she was pregnant with our first child. I was so ecstatic that I wanted to tell the whole world that we were expecting.
atani4c
Now that we were parents to be we began to wonder where we were going to put the baby. I suggested that for the baby stuff we use our office. For now we just needed a place for the babys things.
atani4d
Of course my wife being close to her sisters invited them out to lunch to tell them the good news. Not all of her sisters were able to go. She ended up having lunch with her twin sister Suki and their older sister Asia.
atani4e
Atani told me that she had a wonderful time and that she was happy to see her twin, Suki was rebuilding her life.
atani4f
Now that the pregnancy is moving along, Atani spends her day doing research for work at home. Oddly enough every time I go into our office shes looking up baby names and new things to buy.
atani4g
We finally bought a crib and Atani is nervous about us not being able to fit the baby properly. I gave in and we used our savings to add a second floor to our home. It took a while and its not fully decorated but I think it was a great addition.
atani4h
I love the way our house looks from the outside. I just hope that we are able to pay for the addition as well as our new baby.
atani4i
Now that Atani is in her nesting phase, it has been non stop dinners with the family. I liked seeing my sister-in-law Suki again. She was now a different person. Last time I saw her she was married to Hayden and it was not a good relationship. Now she was happy and bright and was dating a guy name Toby. I have yet to meet him but if he makes her this happy then im happy for her. My other sister-in-law Africa is doing wonderfully. Im glad that our family is moving foward.
atani4j
I like to catch naps when I can. I think that Atani hates it but realizes that I need to rest and be ready for when she gives birth.
atani4k
Another pregnancy thing she does is eat all the time. She gets so hungry and tends to eat more than I ever would. As soon as she is done she regrets it and I tell her that its OK because shes pregnant. I tell her she's beautiful because to me she is the most beautiful woman pregnant or not.
atani4l
Before I knew it, she got up and told me that she thought it was time.
atani4m
We welcomed two little boys. Yes, my wife that is a twin herself had twins. I am so proud of her and my boys. We decided to name them Hitoshi and Kanji. I am holding Hitoshi.
atani4n
At the end of it all we are just happy that our family has grown and now we have two little boys that need us as much as we need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment