Friday, September 24, 2010

Ariel Dominguez Chapter 5--We have to end it.

Ariel (26), Frances (29)
Children: Alexa, Benjamin, Estelle (6) and Nianna (2)
Joshua Jones (31)
Narrated by Ariel.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
Getting the kids ready for school is harder than I actually thought. They are starting school and at least that will help me get the house organized.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
Once the kids are off to school its just Nianna and myself. I managed to get more maternity leave to take care of her. I do not know how I am going to afford child care when I barely am earning so little at my job.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
Frances and I have been talking on the phone several times. We finally agreed on a day he could come by and meet his daughter. There are a lot of issues we need to discuss.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
I saw him and it did not start off that great. He was defensive but I told him that I would not be down for his attitude.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
After we aired our anger out I stopped and told him what I thought. We both agreed that our marriage was over and that he and I would be filing for divorce. He wanted to make sure that he would keep his rights as a father. Of course I would never deny him visitation rights.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
He walked in and he was shocked to see Nianna. I could not believe that he just stood there and stared at her.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
He held her and for some reason he looked at me. He asked me if I was sure we were over. I realized that he would feel that way. Of course it would be easier for us to stay married but we would not be happy. I guess that after taking another look Frances too knew that it was over between us.
**************
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
Joshua Jones. Yes that is his name. I still can not believe that we met at work and we clicked automatically. We have been sort of dating for the past couple months. At first I told him no because I really want to focus on my kids. He would not take no for an answer.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
When I knew we were serious then I presented him to the kids. The kids loved that Joshua was into gardening. He helped us a lot with our ever growing garden.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
Some days its just he and I out there making sure everything is growing properly.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
When we made love for the first time it was strange. I honestly never thought that I would be with anyone that was not Frances. That feeling faded quickly when Joshua told me that he loved me.
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
We try to let the kids see him sleep over. He told me that he wanted to meet Frances and he wanted to make sure everyone was OK with our dating situation. I loved him for that. Can you imagine? Me in love?
Ariel Dominguez Ch5,Ariel Dominguez Ch5
They did meet but Frances was not friendly at all. At the end Joshua thought it would be best for him to leave because he did not want friction. I could not blame him but at the same time I scowled at Frances. He could have tried to befriend Joshua. I guess they may never get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment