Sunday, August 22, 2010

Suki Dominguez- Chapter 8 The business is booming.

Suki (33), her husband, Toby Bruenig (36) their kids: Madison (60 and twins Donnatella and Annatella (3)
Narrated by Suki
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
Business is picking up steadily. I hired the second stylist but he may not be working out as I thought he would. Because of this I decided to have my own chair.
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
I am still learning and I am so embarrassed when my designs come out like this! I just wanted to faint and I apologized but still it does hurt my business.
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
I thank God everyday for my loving husband. If it were not for him I do not know how I would make this business survive. I have officially quit my job and managed to keep this salon going. Toby helps me a lot and even supervises Madison while he does his homework.
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
I love when my young customers come and love their new hairstyle. I love it because this means that they will be repeat customers. I just hope that this teen gives his friends my business card!
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
Another busy day and trust me it is so busy I can barely chat with anyone. I just managed to get people in and out. Sometimes its frustrating when people take so long to make a decision concerning their new hairstyle.
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
I start from 7 am and its an all day process. Its tiring but making sure my family is stable is more important than sleep right now.
Suki Dominguez ch. 8
As much as I want financial stability I also know that I have to slow it down. There has been way too many nights that I barely get done in time to tuck in Madison. I can not miss any more mom duties. I have to find a way to make this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment