Saturday, August 7, 2010

Africa Dominguez ch 8- Life is now calm.

Africa (38), Laci (38) their children: Twins Sasha and Nicolas (12) Quads: Amin, Caleb, Kenya and Sahara (2)
Narrated by Africa
Africa ch 8
Finally the quads were toddlers. I could sit them down and feed them all at once without having to run back and forth. I did not remember my other kids being this difficult. Laci jokes that its because were 38 instead of 28.
Africa ch 8
Its summer so instead of having all these kid in the house, I dragged all of their toys outside. I decided that we needed to start enjoying our backyard beach area. Sasha and Nicolas were thrilled.
Africa ch 8
While they played I took some time to relax and catch some much needed sun. Vitamin D come on down and get me!
Africa ch 8
I did glance over and love that my kids were fine playing at the table or the other billion toys. Nicolas was intent on making Caleb his new best friend.
Africa ch 8
I told Nicolas and Sasha to take care of the quads. I needed to take a dip before it was time to set them down for their afternoon nap.
Africa ch 8
Laci has been helping getting Sasha and Nicolas on track with their homework. Every evening she gets home its time for them to get on their homework. I guess they think that I am too busy to notice them not doing it. They tend to forget they have two mommies that look after them.
Africa ch 8
When all of them are in bed Laci and I take some time for ourselves. This is when the house seems so calm. We both talk,catch up and say,"how you doing?" We still miss Darius a lot in the house. Its been two years but he was my baby...shoot they all are our babies. Laci and I just look into each others eyes and I say, "I love you" and she responds, "and I you. Now lets go to bed...."

No comments:

Post a Comment