Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Austin Miguel Dominguez II, Chapter 8- Our New addition.

Austin Miguel II (35) his wife Kea (32) and their son Austin Victor (8)
Narrated by: Kea
Photobucket
This pregnancy has made me hungrier than ever! I am always eating and Miguel just looks at me and I think is a little frightened of me. My mood swings have not been that bad though.
Photobucket
Victor thinks its great that he will have a little sister or brother. He is now 8 and I don't think that he realizes how much work a baby sibling will be.
Photobucket
It was not too long before Victor met his little brother. We decided to name him Vinizio. He is a beautiful baby and he is calm. He sleeps through the night now but there are times when all he wants to do is stare at the world. It would help me if these times were not at 3am.
Photobucket
He looks a lot like his older brother Victor. I just hope that their age difference is not too great.
Photobucket
I had missed snuggling a baby. I love their fresh smell and having them giggle like crazy.
Photobucket
We had a dinner to celebrate the birth of our son and Miguel's family came over. I loved seeing my sister and brother-in-laws. It had been a while since we gathered.
Photobucket
We were sad because we all knew that Darius was no longer with us to celebrate in our joy. I still can not believe that it has been two years since he passed.
Photobucket
Atani came up to me and told me that Victor was so precious. I love that Atani is such a super woman when it comes to raising their kids.
Photobucket
Next thing I knew Miguel had everyone at the poker table upstairs. I don't get too mad when Miguel gets his family to play. At least Miguel does not lose too much money to his sister.
Photobucket
I am about to go back to work and I want to make sure that Victor knows that he is still important to me. I just hope that his grades continue to improve and that he doesnt feel any jealousy now that Vinizio is here. It pains me to leave both my babies but its time for me to go to work. I just hope that Miguel does not put too much of a fight for me to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment