Sunday, August 22, 2010

Atani Dominguez -Rainer ch 8-While She is Away.

Atani (33), her husband Alec (38), Their children: Twins Hitoshi and Kanji (6), Jah Khan (3)
Narrated by Alec
Atani Dominguez ch8
Atani has decided to go on a small tour with her ballet company. We both know that her years with the company are numbered. For now she is taking advantage of my slight break from work. They guys and I are fine getting along with each other.
Atani Dominguez ch8
When Atani does come home she wants us to take the kids to the park. I love going to the park but Atani is definitely more graceful when it comes to skating. We have been married eight years and now I decide to learn to skate. My son just blows past us giving me a small fright.
Atani Dominguez ch8
The pool is something that we never regret getting. The boys practically live in the pool in summer. Its hard for us to make them do something else that is not swimming.
Atani Dominguez ch8
My youngest JahKhan is too young so he watches me play catch with Hitoshi. Hitoshi is a natural compared to Kanji.
*****
Atani Dominguez ch8
When Atani came home for a break, we decided to go on a date. It's hard for us to get away but we both agreed to bring the twins with us. We left JahKhan at home with a babysitter.
Atani Dominguez ch8
Even after all this time I still look at my wife and am in awe at how beautiful she is. I look at her and I want to kiss her all over. She giggles and tells me that one day we are going to be arrested for too much public displays of affection.
Atani Dominguez ch8
Atani left again and now I am back to cooking for all of us. It is hard because the boys can be a little picky at times. I just pray not to burn the house down.
Atani Dominguez ch8
Night time is the loneliest. I take advantage and read a good book.
Atani Dominguez ch8
Atani wants to junk my junk car but I refuse to do it. For now I am just pushing myself to finish it.
********
Atani Dominguez ch8
Atani managed to cut her tour a little short so she and the boys ended the summer in the pool.
Atani Dominguez ch8
Before winter hit we all decided to go for one last spin at the park. The boys were excited. They both began racing and Atani worried that they would get hurt. She is still amazed at how much they have grown this summer.
Atani Dominguez ch8
I am a little better, but never like my wife. Atani grabs the boys and starts twirling like there is no tomorrow. I just worry about not breaking my leg on these skates. It has been a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment