Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Austin Miguel Dominguez--Generation 2** Chapter 2

austinch2a

Austin Miguel Dominguez II (Legacy Heir)

Season: Winter Loan debt $0

Household members: Austin Miguel

Parents: Austin and Estelle Dominguez

Sibilings in birth Order: Asia, Africa, himself, Atani, Suki and Ariel.


austinch2b

What is a man to do? Miguel has constantly tried to reach his so called girlfriend Kea Mcmillan ever since the last time he saw her. They had talked a few times but never longer than ten minutes or so. As much as he loved Kea he was starting to feel ignored. He tried everything even to the point of almost driving to Sim State University but Kea was against it. Kea was almost done with school so Miguel was anxious to propose for her to move in. He came home from work excited about his promotion to Architectual Partner. The first thing he wanted to do was to call Kea then his family. "Hello this is Miguel is Kea somewhere on the floor?" He was told to hold and after what seemed as an eternity someone finally picked up the phone and hung it up. "great" he thought. He then called his parents who were more that ecstatic to have an architect in the family.

austinch2c

As weeks passed Miguel decided that he would call Kea and there was no success in getting her to answer the phone. One night as he was working on his work project a balloon appeared . It was Kea trying to have a conversation via messenger. Kea typed, "Hi, I heard that maybe you tried to call me? I have been busy with finals. Can you believe that I am in my last year?"

Miguel typed, "I know. I did try to call you but you never seem to have time to talk to. so what is going on? I need to be able to talk to my girlfriend. I know you dont think that I am going to be fine with just typing away." "I know Miguel. Look at it from my point of view. I told you that this would be wrong at this point of my life. I want you to know that im sorry but im really busy." "Busy" thought Miguel. As much as he didnt want to he knew that he had to end it. He couldnt just sit around and hope that Kea called him. He was young and free. So he typed those dreadful words, " I think we both know this is over. Im sorry that you wasted my time and I messed up your wonderful time away at college. I am logging off. Dont call me and have a great time. I wish you the best for your future endeavors. Good luck". Right before he logged off he managed to view the words, "Miguel.. please dont do this...." but Miguel just shut off his computer and called it a night.

* * * * * * *
austinch2d

He met up with his collegue Jordan to have some drinks after work.

"Your serious. She just ignored you like that? What happened. I remember
when you first came to work for us it was all about Kea and Miguel." "Hmm
goes to show you what happens when you choose to go out with someone way younger
than you. Im done with her. Maybe we will meet up again when she's a
little older." "Ya OK Miguel. Maybe the problem is that you dont notice
that there are um other females that would love a chance to date you." "Really"
responded Miguel, " I guess I will have to take a look around. "

Miguel wanted to pursue the conversation and ask if she wanted to maybe go out but it was dicey. It was hard because Jordan was his collegue and he didnt want to piss where he ate. It was better for him to just feel things out before jumping the gun and asking her out.

* * * * * *
austinch2e

Miguel did however managed to meet this beautiful girl named Caryl Kalson. She was hot but he didnt want to just jump into a relationship. Not having dated much Miguel tread the waters carefully. they talked and before he knew it she was actually hitting on him. For once Miguel didnt want to think about the "right thing" to do. He went with the flow and liked where the flow was taking him.
austinch2f

Yes they did the deed. Miguel really didnt want this to be his first but hey he was done waiting for the "one". Caryl was just what he needed and she proved to him that he was what she needed too. After a bit of akward silence Caryl got up and announced that she had to go. So this was it Miguel's first sexual experience.
austinch2g

Miguel felt bad just letting Caryl go. He was not or could not be one of those guys that was like that.

"Hey. I had a great time. I hope you had a great time too?" " I did
Miguel. I just.. well I dont normally do things like this. I know this may sound
wierd but I think there is more here. I would like to get to know you more. I
mean I love knowing you this way but I would love to get to know you more out of
bed." "Lets get something to eat." was Miguel's response.

austinch2h

After their meal Miguel headed back to the apartment and did not know how to exactly say bye to Caryl. he felt trapped.

Caryl said, " so did you want to hang out or something?" "Im sorry. I dont
want to give you the wrong impression. I just broke up with someone and im not
ready to date. I just want to be free for a bit. You understand dont you?"
"Ya. I get it. Now that you were with me in bed you could care less about me
outside of it right?" "Noo, that is not it. Listen I dont know you
that well but I know that if this were another time or circumstance I would love
to get to know you more." "No its OK. You dont have to justify anything.
Im going to get going. its a small town. Im sure we will see each other again.
Who knows maybe I will see you again when you are ready."

Caryl left but Miguel felt terrible knowing he had just basically used Caryl for a good no a great time.

* * * * *
austinch2i

The weeks passed by and Miguel finally decided to ask Jordan out on a date. He figured that it wouldnt be that bad. He just hoped that if things didnt go well with them that they would still be able to work together.

"Im glad that you toughed up and asked me out." "It has nothing to do with
toughening up Jordan. Its hard. You know a lot about me including my past
relationship. Not to mention that we work together. I had to weight the
pros and cons about dating. I mean we are starting slow."
"oh you mean were not getting married tomorrow? " Jordan laughed. "Im
kidding. Were both young and adults. We can managed this. I
doubt that any of us want to cause the other trouble. Relax and just enjoy
the ride."

Miguel loved Jordan's attitude. He just hoped that everything would work out.
austinch2j

Miguel's co-worker Carl Tsvirkunov came over to finanlize plans for thenew building they were constructing. He also wanted to talk to Miguel about catching him and Jordan practically making out in the mailroom the other day.
"Miguel I just cant believe that your dating Jordan. Aren't you scared of it
going sour and making the work environment bad?" "No, we both are adults
and we talked about it."responded Miguel. "So what do you feel? Is this for
marriage or just some fun?" "Honestly Carl its none of your business but I
will tell you that we are taking things slow." "thats not what I saw in
the mailroom. " laughed Carl. "Ya ya... about that I hope that you
can keep that to yourself" said Miguel.

Miguel looked at his plate and did hope that things with Jordan would not sour. Sure he thought about kea still but he felt great when he was with Jordan. One thing that did bother him is that on his caller ID a number kept popping up. When Miguel looked up the number in the directory he was surprised to find that the number belonged to Caryl Kalson. He thought she understood it was over.. hopefully she was not going to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment