Saturday, July 11, 2009

Generation 2--Suki Dominguez**Chapter 2

suki ch2a
Suki Dominguez
Season: Winter Loan debt $0
Current employment: Draftsman
Household members: Herself and Hayden her finacee.
Family members: Parents: Austin and Estelle. Sibilings (in birth order) Asia, Africa, Austin Miguel II, Atani(her twin), Suki, Ariel.
suki ch2b
Finally the day that all of the Dominguez family was waiting for was here. The first child of Austin and Estelle to get married was Suki. Africa her sister was only living with Laci Hourvitz therefore she was not counted as an actual marriage. Estelle was crying her eyes out of joy seeing her daughter get married.
Suki recited her vows that were filled with love and devotion to her husband. Hayden did the same for her. He vowed to love and cherish her for all eternity. He promise to provide and protect her for the rest of his days.
suki ch2c
Once Suki placed the band on his finger Hayden put his arms around her and said, " I love you so much Suki. You are the one and only for me. I hope that we can spend the rest of our lives together no matter what. I just hope that no matter what our future holds that you know I love you."
Suki frowned as she concentrated on the last few words that Hayden said. Something didnt seem right but she thought it was just her nerves. Then it was time for Hayden to place the ring on her finger.
suki ch2d
"Well Suki its my turn to put the ring on your hand. honey.. give me your hand."
"What? Oh sorry I was just thinking about things that you said. "
"Suki take this ring as a symbol of my devotion to you. I just want you and only you in my life." With that Suki and Hayden were married. Suki was now Suki Dominguez-Stompel.
suki ch2e
Estelle was so happy to see her daughter happily married. " Oh it was a beautiful ceremony. I wish you two the best of everything"
"Thanks mom. I am so happy right now. I am happy that everyone is here on my special day."
suki ch2f
Suki's father, Austin was happy to see that she was happy. "Honey..my baby girl he better take good care of my baby."
"Austin" said Estelle, "of course he will".
* * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * *
suki ch2g
Hayden and Suki left the reception straight to Twikki Island to celebrate their honeymoon. It was at this time that Hayden lifted his new bride into his arms and he noticed how heavy her dress actually was.
suki ch2h
"I love you Suki"
"I love you too Hayden. "
suki ch2i
The couple had a blast between building sand castles and getting to know each other better than before.
suki ch2j
They laid out in the beach. Hayden wanted the waves to touch his feet while Suki wanted to be dry.
suki ch2k
They managed to get some football tossing in. They loved their honeymoon. It was everything that they had hoped for.
* * * * * * * *
suki ch2l
Soon they were back in their apartment loving life and feeling surrounded by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment