Sunday, March 28, 2010

Atani Dominguez-Rainer Ch 6

Atani (29), Alec (34)
Their kids: twins, Hitoshi and Kanji (2)
Narrated by Atani
atani ch 6
atani ch 6
The other day Alec surprised me by asking if I was ready to have another baby. I know the twins are four but are we truly ready for another baby?
atani ch 6
After the twins were born, I took a hiatus from my job as a classical ballet dancer. I still have the moves but I wanted to be more with my boy. I do practice from time to time so that when the time comes I will be ready. But that has all been side tracked with the possibility of another baby. I have my career to think about.
atani ch 6
Alec also has his job and his side job to think about. Lately he has been spending less time on the hunk of junk in our driveway. I don't want to ague so I try not to fuss about it.
atani ch 6
We had my twin, Suki and the rest of the family for a small dinner party. Many of my family members couldn't come due to their work schedule. It was nice to see my sister, Suki getting along fine with Toby.
atani ch 6
I mentioned to Suki about having another baby. She thinks its a great idea. I am still debating on it but maybe it is time to have another.
atani ch 6
I even invited my sister Africa to dinner the other night. She and Laci are so ecstatic about Africa's pregnancy. After the they miscarried the last one, now they are so careful that sometimes its a tad too much. Laci agreed that I should try for another baby.
atani ch 6
I talked to my dance company about the possibility of staying on with them but with a leave of absence. My director said he would grant me one more year and then he would have to terminate me.
atani ch 6
I made the decision and told Alec that we should try for another baby. Alec was more than ecstatic and we began trying right away!
atani ch 6
I just hope my sons are OK with the whole big brother thing. It amazes me to think that they are almost 4 years old. I cant believe how fast they grow up.
atani ch 6
I guess I am fertile myrtle as they call fertile women. Alec swears we got pregnant on the first try. All I know is that I am ready to have this baby. My family and I are ecstatic to see if I am having a boy, girl or twins.
atani ch 6
The pains started and it was at this time that I realized how painful giving birth could be. I had totally forgotten the pain.
atani ch 6
But in the end isnt it all worth it? Meet my new son, Ja-won. He was a single birth. I guess I am going to live in a house full of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment