Sunday, March 28, 2010

Suki Dominguez-Bruenig Ch 6

Suki (29), Toby (32),
Their son, Madison (2)
Narrated by Suki.
Suki ch6
My hair salon business is picking up more than I ever expected. I am still trying to do my day job as manager at a construction company. I have to work harder than ever to keep both jobs successful.
Suki ch6
I have been so busy that I decided to hire a stylist. Who ever thought that I would have my own employee? His name is Dominique. He is a little standoffish but he is a silver level hair stylist. I rather have him than someone that is learning like myself.
Suki ch6
I get a thrill when my clients love the way their hair comes out. Some hairstyles take longer than others but hey at least its the experience.
Suki ch6
Toby helps me out a lot with Madison. During all these days he managed to get promoted in his salary. He gets a few more days off the year and he loves to spend it with Madison.
Suki ch6
I still manage to set time aside for my son. I cant believe that he is 2 years old. I cant wait until he gets a little older so that we can try many more activities.
Suki ch6
I guess the success of my salon came with a price. My director telephoned me and basically fired me over the phone. I was so stunned that I did not know what to say. I had to call off 4 days so that I could take care of all the bridal parties I had scheduled. Not only that I also managed to tell Toby that he would be a father again. He was excited but now I am worried.
Suki ch6
Madison doesn't notice much. He just sometimes points at my ever growing stomach and tells me im gaining weight. Can you believe this kid?
Suki ch6
Working in the salon has me so tired that I literally knock out in the livingroom. I love this area of my house. It's nice and quiet and I can sit back and relax.
Suki ch6
Soon it was time for me to give birth. I screamed for Toby and he came rushing to my aid. I gave birth to twin girls.
Suki ch6
Here is Donatella.
Suki ch6
Toby is holding Anntella.
Suki ch6
For now all the kids are sleeping in one room but we know we will have to divide that room up. I just need to get a little more income in order be able to construct the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment